When searching for a San Francisco Party Bus it’s very important to search for a company with a great reputation and excellent customer service.
Think Escape SF Bay Area Party Bus has been in service for over 10 years and is a fully license and insured party bus, minibus and limousine service provider. All of our limousine and party bus drivers go through rigorous training, drug testing and have all the licenses needed to ensure our customers have a enjoyable and safe trip.
Think Escape San Francisco Party Bus was voted the number SF tour company by City Search. And we have amazing reviews by our past customers on Yelp.com! So let’s breakdown what to look for in a party bus provider before booking a limousine or bus:
1. Make sure the company is fully licensed and ensured. Each company should have a minimum amount of coverage per vehicle and should have the correct license’s and permits to operate in the State of California. These permits are how the state and city regulate party bus providers and do yearly checks to make sure all vehicles are up to standard.
2. All party bus and limousine drivers should have the appropriate licenses to drive. Licenses not include the ability to driver a bus, but there’s also a special license required to transport passengers.
3. Drug Testing – All Party Bus and limousine drivers should go through regular drug testing.
4. Contract – Make sure the company you work with gives you a contract detailing your party bus reservation and the price you’ll be paying. You want to make sure the company doesn’t charge you additional fee’s the day of the event.
5. Check reviews. Check out the san francisco party bus providers reputation online. See how they compare to other companies and make sure they have a great reputation online!
Renting a Sf Party Bus can sound like a daunting task, but Think Escape makes the process easy and we guarantee you’ll have a fabulous time!