Napa Valley Wine Tour
Planning a wine tour for a group can seem like a daunting task, but we are here to help. At Think Escape Party Buses and Limousines, we’ve been helping groups setup Napa Valley & Sonoma Wine tours for over 10 years. We specialize in Party Bus (Limo Bus), Limousine and Charter Bus rentals. Here are a few tips to help guide you in your wine tour planning process.
1. Finalize your wine tour headcount.
You’ll want to know exactly how many people you’ll for your wine tour. If extra people show up it can cause a delay in your tasting times, or if you’re short people it may mean money out of your pocket. Try to plan as early in advance so you can get a good headcount.
2. Pick the types of wines you want to taste on your Napa and/or Sonoma Tour.
The wineries in Napa Valley and Sonoma range from sparkling to red to white wines. You’ll want to know what are the favorite wine types so that you can choose wineries accordingly. Using Yelp.com or NapaValley.com are both helpful sites to help you choose wineries.
3. Once you pick your wineries, call each one to see if they can accomodate your size group. If yes, ask the winery rep how long a tasting will take and how far they are from the next winery on your list. A good idea would be to map all of the wineries to determine what’s the best route to follow.
4. Pick a lunch place. Ideally, you’ll want to choose a lunch spot where your limousine or party bus will be stopping for a tasting. This will help you save on time.
5. Now that you have all the details you need. Go ahead and make your reservations. It’s always a good idea to ask the winery representatives if they have any suggestions. You’ll also want to book your Party Bus or Limousine for your Napa Valley or Sonoma Wine tour to avoid any DUI’s. Go with the Best Napa Valley Wine Tour Party Bus provider!
Give us a call if you have any questions, or if you’d like to book your wine tour today! (800) 823-7249.